About Above Digital:
We are a creative digital design agency based in central Reading. Our focus is on delivering excellent design and user experiences. We specialise in website design, branding and ongoing digital marketing. We are a small but passionate team of designers and developers working with brands and new business startups that range from smaller Fintech start-ups through to bigger London Media Agencies, so we’re looking for someone who has a broad range of design experience. We are based in the heart of Reading in Spaces which is a vibrant and creative place to work surrounded by other design agencies. We are also right by the main Reading station, so only 24 mins from London Paddington.
You will need:
– A minimum of 3 to 5 years digital design experience (preferably website design and working within a digital design agency)
– A strong portfolio of your work that demonstrates multiple examples of your creative thinking, design ability and exceptional attention to detail
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
– A strong understanding of responsive website design
– A passion for typography, composition and branding
– Experience using CMS platforms including WordPress (Umbraco would be helpful)
– A can-do attitude and great communication skills. We want someone that gives us energy
– A desire to stay up to date with digital design and current marketing trends!
A bonus if you have:
– An understanding of user-centred design (UX/UI)
– Experience in creating Wireframes, Prototypes and Visual Mockups
– An understanding of marketing and ecommerce websites including within social media
– Experience with email marketing platforms (such as Mailchimp)
– Experience with XD, Premiere Pro and After Effects
What we offer:
– Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
– 25 days holiday per annum
– Rewarding work and the scope to grow creatively and professionally
– September 2019
We’ll need from you:
– Your CV and examples of previous design work.
– Any work submitted must clearly demonstrate your creative/design abilities.
Note: Example work needs to include website design, branding, interface design, and marketing materials (supply as a PDF or link to online portfolio)