About Above Digital
We are a small but passionate team based in West London, focused on delivering great design and user experience. We specialise in websites, branding and ongoing digital marketing for brands and new business startups. The Generic Neurontin medication should not be stopped abruptly since it can cause seizures. neurontinbio.com buy generic neurontin online.Our studio is shared with several other design agencies so the environment is vibrant, fun and creative. We are located in in Shepherd Bush so just 15 minutes tube from Oxford Circus (Central line).
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic web designer with minimum 4-6 years digital design experience to join our team. We want someone who loves design as much as we do, and who can consistently produce high quality work that stands out. Our client base is varied so we’re looking for someone with a broad range of design experience including; website design, branding and logo design, video/animation and online marketing. You will be entrusted with maintaining relationships with clients who love us.
You will need…
- Minimum of 4 years design experience (preferably within a design agency)
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates experience and attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience using CMS platforms including WordPress (Umbraco would be helpful)
- Strong understanding of responsive website design
- Can-do attitude and great communication skills. We want someone that gives us energy
- Passion for typography, composition and branding
- The desire to stay up to date with new trends, learn new systems quickly and bring new things to the table!
A bonus if you have
- Experience in creating Wireframes, Prototypes and Visual Mockups
- Experience with email marketing platforms (such as Mailchimp)
- An understanding of user centred design (UX/UI)
- An understanding of marketing and ecommerce including within social media
What we offer
- A very competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Rewarding work and the scope to grow creatively and professionally
- June onwards or as soon as possible!
How to apply?
- Send your CV and examples of design work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All work submitted must clearly demonstrate your design abilities (as PDF or link to online portfolio).